£40,000 - £50,000
Excellent career development
About Our Client
Our client has a range of business services, offered to a variety of industry sectors around the globe.
- Planning, organising and coordinating resources to meet production requirements of ongoing maintenance, machine replacement and unplanned issues.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment as per production requirements.
- Monitor and continuously improve machine availability and effectiveness
- Work with approved suppliers to obtain parts and machinery.
- Work with the Technical Manager to coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Ensure all plant property, equipment and other assets are fit for purpose in compliance and Group standards and best practices.
- Ensure retention of any relevant accreditation's for the Engineering department (e.g. ISO/EN14065), inclusive of planned preventative maintenance. Lead, manage, control and develop employees
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record working as an Engineering Manager/Team Manager within a manufacturing site is essential.
- Proven track record implementing PPM within a stretched team.
- Experience managing and recruiting teams of multi skilled engineers.
- Educated to degree level within an engineering discipline and/or time served as an apprentice with experience of electrical/mechanical operations.
- Experience lean (Six Sigma) implementation of lean manufacturing systems.
- Experience of managing a team, particularly in a production/process facility.
- Experience changing and developing shift patterns to suit production
What's on Offer
Salary 40-50k + benefits