- Lead the full project life cycle on new product development projects.
- Join a successful and growing design and manufacturing business.
About Our Client
My client is an innovative and rapidly growing engineering business in Hampshire who design and manufacture complex electromechanical products.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a culture of short cycle projects in accordance with company product development processes with clear on-time, on budget and design to cost targets.
- Project Planning using MS Project and other tools.
- Co-ordinate resources across engineering projects.
- Chair & minute meetings both customer facing and internal, summarise key outcomes and follow up actions.
- Prepare technical specifications for alignment and agreement with the customer.
- Work with Product Management to prepare bids, customer proposals and road map business cases.
- Maintain alignment to NPI stage gated procedures.
- Oversee design reviews together with the Senior Director.
- Support to Product Management & Sales, on nominated Key Accounts.
- Assist in development of network of technology experts.
The Successful Applicant
- Project Manager or Programme Manager with a background in engineering and exposure to design and manufacturing product development environments.
- Higher Physics degree or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Recognised project management qualification.
- Proven record of innovation or new product development.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus attractive company benefits.