Great fit for an experienced Engineering Supervisor
Good growth oppurtunites
About Our Client
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a successful materials management business, located in Leicester with links to commercial, residential and construction industries. They are experiencing an exciting period of growth and looking to take on a skilled Continuous Improvement Manager to support in driving the business forward.
The key responsibilities of the Leicestershire based Engineering Supervisor will include:
- Taking responsibility for day to day engineering functions overseeing the engineering team's workload
- Controlling, improving and developing planned preventative maintenance
- Provide records of recurrent faulting and develop engineered solutions.
- Provide high operational availability, and an efficient breakdown repair service.
- Ensuring productivity and availability exceeds minimum defined standards.
- Driving best practice and continuous improvement in cost control and processing operations.
- Lead CAPEX projects and major installation/improvement works.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Engineering Supervisor for this Leicester based business will have the following attributes:
- Industrial maintenance supervisory experience
- Experience in the waste, aggregates or building materials industry
- Strong, proven leadership ability within a process manufacturing, mechanical or electrical engineering environment
- Ambitious and creative, with vision to drive business forward
- Knowledge of existing environmental and health and safety legislation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in order to communicate projects to personnel across all levels
- Adept and creative problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills
- Budgets and cost control
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, excellent benefits and real career progression.