Exicitng role with a high level of autonomy
About Our Client
Michael Page are working in partnership with a food manufacturer in Nottingham. The company has had significant investment which has allowed the business to develop new state-of-the-art manufacturing assets. They are in need of a Night Shift Engineering Supervisor to ensure they are continually working to produce specialist products to the highest quality standards.
The key accountabilities include:
- Ensure a safe working environment for Plant & People
- Risk assessments and the development of engineering standard operating procedures
- Develop a multi skilled maintenance team
- Develop and manage the sites maintenance program, ensuring all work is captured in the CMMS
- Ensure all site services, infrastructure and associated equipment is fit for purpose,
- To develop and manage site engineering to improve performance and reliability of plant equipment;
- Manage and control the maintenance budget;
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
The Successful Applicant
Personal Requirements for the Night Shift Engineering Supervisor in Nottingham :
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in Food Manufacturing
- To have excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability.
- To be capable of managing and implementing change
- To be capable of project managing initiatives effectively
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, apply for more information