Join a family business with ambitious growth plans
A hands on role with the opportunity to lead a small team of engineers
About Our Client
Our client are a well-established, growing family business based in North East Lincolnshire. Through continued expansion our client now have the requirements for a hands on Engineering Supervisor to lead a small team of engineers.
Responsible for all Maintenance and Engineering on site the Engineering Supervisor will report into the senior leadership team and will be responsible for the engineering budget.
Other responsibilities include:
- 75:25 hands on to desk based
- Manage and improve CMMS system to improve PPM's, increasing equipment efficiency's whilst reducing breakdowns/downtime
- Work with the engineers to complete maintenance tasks and respond promptly to breakdowns
- Manage the small engineering team to deliver planned maintenance and complete projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful Engineering Supervisor will have a range of the following:
- Hands on as well as having supervisory/management experience
- Have worked in Food Manufacturing for a number of years with a good understanding of regulations etc.
- A self-starter, can be trusted to work autonomously, make decisions and motivate the team
- Have worked on/implemented CMMS systems to manage and improve PPM's and reduce breakdowns
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus package
North Lincolnshire based
Monday to Friday Days based - flexibility required