Engineering Team Leader
Rapidly growing business
Market leading technology
About Our Client
My client is recognised as being one of the most successful businesses within it's industry. It invests heavily and has one of Europe's most technologically advanced facilities within it's industry.
The key responsibilities for the Engineering Team Leader will be to lead and manage the engineering team on shift whilst delivering engineering excellent through a strong customer & quality focus and always driving for improved results.
- To manage an efficient engineering operation on site in line with KPI and budgetary targets.
- To ensure the site engineering team complies with all Company and legal standards when working (Health and Safety, hygiene, etc).
- To manage any contractor activity on site and be able to liaise directly with engineering suppliers regarding maintenance and spares activity.
- Line management responsibility for direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven, multi-skilled engineer with a track record of excellence from within a fast paced, high volume environment. He or she will have strong electrical skills (PLC fault finding, wiring, panels etc) combined with mechanical skills. The role will be hands on as well as having a leadership element.
- Academic qualifications to support the role (mechanical/electrical/control skills), with a bias on control skills.
- Experience in a high speed/volume manufacturing or production-type environment.
What's on Offer
c£42,000 to £44,000 DOE and benefits.