Enterprise Account Executive
Series B Funded, Hyper Growth Tech Start-Up Expanding in EMEA
Selling into Enterprise customers including Google, Uber, Paypal and McDonalds
About Our Client
Series B Funded, hyper growth technology start-up with over 2,500 flagship clients across 160 countries. Providing a SaaS Video Content management and creation platform.
As one of the leaders in the space, this is the time to join a small London office as they rapidly penetrate the EMEA market.
As the Enterprise Account Executive, London, you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospect to close, with Enterprise clients (and some SMB/ Mid-Market players) to achieve and exceed quota;
- Collaborate with internal teams to strategise business growth and help evangelise the cloud platform;
- Present at networking events, and on-site to C-suite, particularly in Marketing.
The Successful Applicant
The Enterprise Account Executive, London, will have:
- Experience with $M quotas, achieving and exceeding them;
- Experience selling a SaaS platform into Marketing;
- Advantageous if experience comes from video content/ image content platforms;
- Understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, and ideally video strategy;
- Flexible to adapt to to the startup culture with high speed, ever changing, data driven environments.
What's on Offer
The successful Enterprise Account Executive will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary depending on experience;
- Double OTE, uncapped with accelerators;
- Start-up culture and benefits.