About Our Client
This is a fantastic business based in the Midlands, who focus on putting their customers at the heart of their business strategy. They are a modern and forward-thinking brand, which looks consistently outwards to ensure they are in-keeping with the needs of their customer base.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Drive the change agenda by producing roadmaps for business areas and capabilities
- Map the high level needs of the organisation to the building blocks of change that are needed - creating the project portfolio for the organisation
- Create high level options and phases of delivery to inform preliminary business case
- Research the market to understand the art of the possible for relevant technologies and capabilities
- Build the stakeholder network to help embed a structured approach to change
- Develop strong relationships with the business leaders to understand the strategic vision, needs and gaps - as well as delivery options and contention.
- Demonstrate the benefits of the architecture approach through outcomes, behaviours and deliverables
- Help to develop the quantitative framework to support portfolio planning of technology assets, balanced with strategic change objectives. Identify effective, practical measures to evaluate risk, cost and benefits.
- Embed and extend the usage of the data in the architecture repositories to support both strategic and operational decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- Evidence of working effectively with C-level business stakeholders and their direct reports
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A structured approach to architectural practice, and use of TOGAF as a guide for both Enterprise and Solution architecture process
- Competency in all the areas of IT architecture (applications, data, infrastructure) and clear understanding of how to align with business architecture
- Experience of Enterprise IT Architecture where the implementation preference is packaged (COTS) solutions
What's on Offer