Enterprise Data Architect - Financial Services - Abu Dhabi
Exciting opportunity with one of the top employers in the Middle East
Must have strong data architecture background with FS industry experience
About Our Client
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
- Work with different stakeholders to evaluate the current Data environment and provide strategic recommendations and solutions to maximise the value of data assets via their creation, access and use. Then manage all implementations.
- Foster value creation using all data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem to enable all forms of business outcomes through analytics, data governance, and enterprise data related policies
- Create and manage business data models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others
- Aid efforts to improve business performance through enterprise data solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics, content management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components.
- Maintain and manage a Data Architectural Blueprint for the entire business and define ways to easily re-use data across various functional areas
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- At least 10 years IT experience with at least 5 years information system design or data architecture within a complex, recognisable financial services organisation
- Knowledge of data analytics or data science would be useful
- Strong track record of successful stakeholder management - must have demonstrable experience working with executive leaders and a polished, articulate communication style.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax free salary and family benefits
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East
- Exciting hands-on role with an opportunity to advise C-level executives in high-profile organisations
- Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth