Enterprise Risk Officer
This is a new role in a small high performing team in an international bank
This person will have risk management experience and ILAAP/ICAAP exposure
About Our Client
My client is a leading international Financial Services company and part of a wider banking group.
Key Job Functions for the Enterprise Risk Officer:
- Involvement in the coordination and compilation of core regulatory documentation including ICAAP, ILAA and RRP.
- Collection, management and review of MI and reporting and discussion of findings with Risk Management and front office colleagues; present findings to the senior management risk committee
- Play a key role in risk appetite framework development, and its reporting to key stakeholders.
- Work with the front office to assess the ongoing compliance of new business with Volcker requirements.
- Draft and review relevant risk related policy/procedural documentation
- Policy framework ownership - need to be updated periodically
- Continue to be responsive to FO requests on new business
- Involvement in business planning & limits calibration
- Support Risk Governance framework. Coordinate New products process and Transaction Approval Process
The Successful Applicant
The successful Enterprise Risk Officer will have:
- Exposure to ILAAP and ICAAP
- Experience managing governance frameworks, organising /attending committees, PRA regulatory experience, and exposure to derivatives and securities
- 3-4 years' experience working in risk within a bank
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.