Enterprise Risk Project Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing currency broker.
Must have experience delivering projects within Enterprise/Operational risk
About Our Client
A rapidly growing currency broker based in London.
Projects are likely to include merger and acquisitions and integration of risk functions. The individual must have business and risk change experience and be comfortable working in an evolving business with an entrepreneurial culture. Any consulting experience would be desirable.
Enterprise Risk Project Manager Key Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Enterprise Risk projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To develop the Risk Transformation project plan and track against key milestones
- Actively manage change, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (CRAID)
- Actively liaise with other project managers and IT colleagues to manage any project inter-dependencies
- Actively manage any third-party resources or suppliers, any internal IT resources, and guide and support any business resources required to deliver the project(s)
- Ensure that change is appropriately embedded in the business with end users
- Inform project board and key stakeholders of the project progress in accordance with agreed governance and reporting cycles, including weekly project updates, steering committee packs and the escalation of any key risks or issues in a timely manner
- Produce any required deliverables associated with project delivery
- As is and to be process mapping
The Successful Applicant
Enterprise Risk Project Manager Professional Skills & Experience
- Track record of successful project implementations through the full project lifecycle
- Strong experience in a risk function
- Must have strong knowledge of enterprise/operational risk within Financial Services
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment
- In depth understanding of project management documentation.
- Able to work at all levels within the organisation; good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Team player, who can work alongside the current project managers and business SMEs
- An energetic, confident and articulate self starter, with experience of working on change programmes in small to medium sized entities with an entrepreneurial leader.
- Strong problem solving and facilitation skills, comfortable on their feet presenting
- Well organised and demonstrate good time management, able to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines.
- A team player, strong communicator and relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines ensuring quality is not impacted
What's on Offer
This is a 12 month FTC paying £70-80K basic