- Opportunity to join award winning international firm
- Fantastic pay, benefits and great quality work
About Our Client
Our client has a fantastic reputation within the legal industry, they have a wealth of household name clients and award winning lawyers.
As a Environment, Health and Safety Associate you will
- Provide strategic and commercial legal advice on health, safety and environmental mandates, supporting the partners in the EHS and Inquiries team
- As an integral part of the team, you will handle some of your own matters under supervision
- Be pro-active and willing to get involved in business development, training (both internal and to clients/potential clients) and contribute to the strategic direction of the team
- Have access to sector specialists and be expected to work with these contacts across the firm to help develop growth areas for the team
- Work on high profile, complex cases
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Environment, Health and Safety Associate of between 0-6 PQE looking for an exciting new role. Please note that the level of PQE identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying. Our client is looking for candidates with a great attitude and desire to learn, they can train and support the right candidate.
What's on Offer
- £62,000 - £75,000
- Excellent quality work and training
- Great package