Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Assurance
Provide sustainability assurance and advice to large corporate companies.
Newly formed and fast growing team.
About Our Client
International professional firm which provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services. London office.
- You will work in a growing team to deliver sustainability/ESG assurance and reporting advice on specific clients, working to agree timetables, developing the scope of work and deliverables, drafting and working through work programmes, conducting testing and carrying out assurance fieldwork, reporting and project management.
- Delivering engagements in line with the assurance standards ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3410 or equivalent.
- Preparing the documentation on the assurance file in line with quality standards.
- Juggle multiple client requests when working on different sustainability/ESG Assurance engagements
- Complete engagement and client acceptance procedures
- Reporting to the management on the engagement on progress, findings and client deliverables.
- Draft engagement letters for known/current/ongoing sustainability/ESG Assurance work
- Coach and oversee work performed by onshore and offshore juniors
- Support in developing and improving the standardised Assurance work programmes
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex sustainability/ESG assurance issues.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues.
- Some years of experience in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of delivering sustainability assurance engagements for large clients (ideally FTSE 350 or equivalent) under ISAE 3000 and ISAE 3410.
- A 2:1 degree or above from a recognised university or institution in a sustainability/ESG related degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of industry reporting frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, TCFD and the GHG Protocol.
- An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and opportunity to progress.