ERP Data Entry Administrator
Great opportunity to work with an innovative company in the heart of London
ERP Software, Excel, Bill of Materials, Data Entry, Transactional Data
About Our Client
An exciting, innovative global manufacturing and production company based in London. Please see their mission statement below:
Our mission is to transform the way people live in cities. With over 16 million possible combinations of gears, colours, handlebars and accessories, we make more than just a bicycle, and we are more than just a bicycle company. We started in London in 1975, but our product has travelled far - we now export 80% of our bicycles to 45 countries. In the past 2 years we have invested in a new purpose-built production facility, transformed our digital architecture, opened new flagship stores and had our biggest product launch in company history and we're not stopping there. To change urban living, we need passionate, innovative and talented people that want to challenge the status quo and make an impact.
We have set out a strategic plan to build a world class omni channel customer experience, where we empower our customers to engage with us seamlessly in any format they choose, in stores or digitally. We're building the technical foundations to a global ecosystem that will bring us closer to our customers and allow us to serve them in ways they expect, but to also delight them.
ERP Data Entry Administrator will be expected to:
- Understand the procedure to enter Bill of Material and Customer Orders into the Infor CSI System.
- Creates new and updates existing items to Bill of Materials (BOMS) for our Parts and Accessory range.
- Creates new orders as a customer would using the new order entry procedure.
- Compares and reviews entered data to the original data to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Actively engages in cross functional communication to ensure accuracy and timely creation and maintenance of BOMs and orders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate (ERP Data Entry Administrator) will be extremely detail orientated and experienced in data entry, ideally in a made to order business. The person in this role will generate and provide specialist and administrative services and must be able to seek ways of perfect data, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions. The successful candidate in this role will be expected to be non-confrontational when handling or involved in conflict situations and in order to achieve agreed and acceptable standards and timescales.
A sucessful ERP Data Entry Administrator will possess the following skills:
- Must have meticulous attention to quality and detail.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, while being assertive in a team environment
- Proactive and methodical approach to work.
- Able to work independently and ensure tasks are completed with little supervision
- Able to work under stress and meet tight deadlines
- 1-3 years' experience in the creation and management of complex Items, BOMs, and transactional Data with an ERP context.
- 1-3 years' experience working with ERP software, ideally working knowledge of Infor CSI/Syteline or Infor products.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a global manufacturing and production company can open new doors.
Work in tandem with an exciting team based in the heart of London.
This role would be perfect for any bicycle enthusiasts.