Estates and Professional Services Category Manager
Opportunity to work for a global leader in life sciences
Responsibility over multiple categories at a global level
About Our Client
A global leader in life sciences, providing a range of materials, solutions and services for customers in healthcare, applied markets, research and government. Their products and technology platforms have help customers bring new therapies to market; optimise food safety and production and enabled more accurate diagnoses.
- Global Procurement business partner for Estates and Facilities (both hard and soft areas of expenditure) and other key Corporate Services areas.
- Working closely with the key stakeholders in the above areas to build a deep understanding of business needs & how Procurement can best support these requirements.
- Global Procurement category manager for a number of critical categories of spend, developing and delivering global category plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in complex organisations, such as those that focus on life sciences.
- Strong category experience.
- Ability to engage with the wider stakeholder group.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to take accountability of category plans and implement them to drive cost savings.
- Opportunity to work for an established company within the life sciences industry.