Estates Maintenance Manager - Healthcare
Estates Maintenance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a health care provider based out of Bristol.
The Estates Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and repair work of all building fabric and M&E assets across a multi site portfolio in the Bristol region.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of M&E services both self delivered and via third party suppliers
- Overseeing statutory compliance across the estate to ensure that this is adhered to
- Developing and implementing policies and strategies relating to planned preventative maintenance
- Advising on life cycle matters relating to assets across the estate
- Managing an annual maintenance budget
A full job spec can be provided to applicants who wish to explore this role in more detail.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have an Estates Maintenance or M&E Maintenance background. It would be advantageous to have gained this experience across a healthcare estate but this is not an essential requirement. An electrical bias would be advantageous though.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have delivered on managing a maintenance programme within a large multi site environment which will include the management of both internal staff and third party contractors.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £59,000 is on offer.