Estates Manager - Client Side - South Wales
Client side, In house opportunity with career progression
Varied role and portfolio with managerial responsibilities
About Our Client
A UK business with a UK wide property portfolio that has devised a new regionalised team of professionals to oversee its property management and asset improvement initiatives.
Employing tens of thousands of individuals across the UK, their property has become an asset in its own right and becoming an increasingly important facet of the organisations drive for growth.
Vast and varied role including:
- Day to day estate management
- Securing rental, service charge and occupation growth
- Line management, business forecasting and reporting
- effective lease management to create opportunities
- proactive management of key stakeholders - both internal and external
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor experienced in Estate Management
- Experienced in varied portfolios spanning industrial, logistics, commercial, manufacturing
- Pragmatic, creative, persuasive, engaging, authoritative and influential.
What's on Offer
Salary reflective of capabilities c. £50,000 + benefits.