Estates Manager (Housing)
The chance to make a real difference to local people and the community.
The opportunity to put your own stamp on the role & influence a fairly new team.
About Our Client
An incredibly forward thinking organisation who really care about making a difference to communities and the people who live in them. They have a rich history and track record of providing high quality homes, communities and services. They are passionate and take pride in delivering to the people in the community, what they say they do. They put the needs of residents and the community first. They invest heavily in their services.
They have an impressive staff retention rate, they really do look after and invest in their staff. They are friendly and welcoming, offer great flexibility and work life balance.
The Estates Manager is an incredibly important role, you really will make a huge difference in the local community and to residents.
- You will be the first point of contact for any estates management enquiries.
- You will be heavily involved in supporting and delivering the strategic and operational plans.
- You will be a good leader, able to manage Estates officers and ensure high quality estates services are delivered.
- You will write performance reports and present these to a range of stakeholders including senior management, trustees and committees.
- You will grow and improve community partnerships with residents and key stakeholders, with the aim to improving community engagement.
- You will manage an allocated budget, ensuring services represent value for money.
- You will ensure public open spaces, parks, play areas, courtyards are maintained to a high standard.
- You will manage Estate Caretaking services in owned and managed communal areas.
- You will manage, review and enforce local Design Guides.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Estates Manager role you will:
- Have a track record of working as an Estates Manager, it does not need to be within a housing organisation it could be a similar sector such as for a local authority, school, university, MOD or development.
- Be able to give examples of improving services, taking a customer services approach, being a problem solver, being able to multi task and work under pressure.
- You must enjoy working with people and customers.
What's on Offer
37 hours per week within a highly flexible organisation offering great work life balance. Competitive salary, generous pension scheme, health care scheme and access to an employee discount scheme.
Extensive support towards learning and development ensuring that all staff are offered opportunities to develop their skills and careers.