- Working for a prestigious organisation and scope to travel nationally
- Management of a varied commercial portfolio
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious public sector organisation based in the heart of Brimingham.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide comprehensive estate management advice including; lease renewals; rent reviews; hirings; lettings; valuations; disposals; dilapidations; and other estate services as required
- Assure the delivery of estate management services
- Develop and maintain collaborative working practices with stakeholders to build effective working relationships which support the estate management of Estate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- A relevant estate surveying degree
- Estate professional body membership - MRICS
- Experience in all aspects of non-rural estate management of a varied estate portfolio: Tenancy and lease negotiations, tenancy and lease management, and rent reviews & valuations
- Experience of stakeholder management, with strong consultation, influencing and negotiation skills, and the ability to build trust and forge strong working relationships between multiple stakeholders from multiple organisations
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is a salary of £40k, a healthy pension and flexible working arrangements.