A flexible and supportive team
Entitlement to join the local government pension scheme (LGPS)
About Our Client
My client is a Local Authority based in South Wales.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- All elements of estates management of the commercial portfolio. This would include rent reviews, valuations, acquisition and disposals.
- Liaising with tenants on all manner of property related issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Experience of working within Local Authority
- A good knowledge of everything around L&T and estate management
- Experience of working on commercial property portfolios
What's on Offer
This role is offering a salary of around £34k with enrolment onto the very generous Local Government Pension scheme, alongside other benefits such as generous annual leave entitlement and ability to work flexibly.