- EUC Workplace Technology Solution Designer
- Windows 10 and Office / Microsoft 365
About Our Client
My client is a leading data analytics and brand consulting company, based in London, England. It was founded in 1992, and has approximately 30,000 employees in 100 countries.
My client is looking for a EUC Workplace technical solutions architect to assist with the design and delivers a range of solutions to their problems. Technical solutions architects need to have the skills and the knowledge to create solutions that fit in with company strategy. You will work closely with the architecture team as we design our future workplace experience.
You will be an end-user and a business-facing person who is hands-on with the technology and can interpret and identify opportunities for improvements. The ability to create and review architecture, design, and implementation documentation.
This is an exciting time to get on board as my client is going through a refreshed technology approach for 2022.
The Successful Applicant
In order to succeed within the role it is important that you are familiar and have hands on exposure to the following;
- Extensive experience with Windows 10 and Office / Microsoft 365, including experience with end-user, focused evergreen processes and working with or within the major outsourcers
- Microsoft modern device management ( InTune)
- Windows 10 including Autopilot and Bitlocker
- Microsoft 365, on-premises-Active Directory
- Azure AD
- ITIL-based ITSM methods
If you also have technical exposure to the following then this is an added bonus;
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Okta or Sailpoint.
- Network-based authentication such as 802.1
- Palo Alto
What's on Offer
A 6 month contract, paying a day rate between £580.00 - £650.00 ( Inside IR35) Remote-based with occasional travel to central London is required.Cv's are being reviewed this week with interviews scheduled from Tuesday 8th March 2022