European CFO - High Growth SME
About Our Client
My client is a US consumer products business with an ambitious growth agenda and an entrepreneurial spirit. They have an excellent reputation for product quality, a leadership team with significant industry experience, and strong financial backing.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on participative manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, human resources, and IT.
They will be a vital member of a highly entrepreneurial management team and will lead the department through what is expected to be a period of significant change as the organization grows. The individual will be responsible for delivering business insight and supporting business change whilst ensuring robust financial controls.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full P&L ownership and integration of a newly acquired business into the group structure
- Oversee and monitor company revenue and profitability
- Monitor, track and report business performance including cash flow, with proactive identification of issues, opportunities and challenges
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and submission
- Manage all product, customer and pricing data
- Prepare relevant financial reports, including monthly and annual audits, plus quarterly and weekly forecasts
- Manage budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Oversight of Human Resources and Information Technology, including leading on implementation of a new ERP system for Europe
The Successful Applicant
- A degree Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a strong academic profile
- Broad finance leadership covering full range of finance disciplines who has operated strategically at Director level
- Excellent understanding of European markets, ideally within a fast-paced, high growth organisation
- A background in a consumer products or distribution business would be a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of successfully, building, leading and motivating a mixed ability team
- Strong systems skills, with experience of an ERP implementation desirable
- Highly skilled in setting and driving the financial strategy and translating the operational activity into financial impact
- Results oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Stress tolerance - able to handle multiple priorities and critical decision making within tight time constraints
- Ability and keen interest in challenging business partners and the status quo whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- First class communication and presentational skills, with the ability to build relationships across the group
- Flexibility to travel at times as part of the role
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + bonus potential + full benefits
Interested candidates, please send your applications to David Ziebart. Page Executive are retained on this assignment and all third party CVs will be forwarded.