European Financial Controller
Exclusive European FC role for Global business
Excellent company culture and benefits
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader in their field, with wide ranging interests and assets.
The European Financial Controller will play a pro-active role in the integration and assimilation of acquired businesses throughout Europe, and will consolidate results for reporting to Head Office.
You will manage three direct reports and their teams which cover different territories and will set up and standardise processes systems and procedures. This will require lots of influencing and strategy skills as well as technical ability.
There is an emphasis on stock and inventory, capital projects systems development and ensuring that international accounting standards are adhered to, as well as Sarbanes Oxley requirements for the group.
There will be lots of projects to manage, and the role will require a bit of travel internationally as a result.
Please call for more details!
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this European Financial Controller role will have:
- International accounting and financial reporting experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Very strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards and Regulatory standards such as SOX
- Strong strategic planning skills
- The ability to work in a business which is rapidly changing and evolving
- The ability to influence
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits package