European Financial Controller
Permanent role based in Crawley for a £50 million business.
Opportunity to lead on the finance transformation.
About Our Client
My client is based in Crawley, they are looking for a European Financial Controller and will report to a remote CFO. My client is a privately limited company under a larger PLC business.
The role requires a proven Financial Controller, with the ability to lead large teams and manage a finance transformation. Below are some of the key responsibilities within this role:
- Manage the European shared service centre
- Preparation and presentation of the regional budgets and forecasts to the senior management team
- Responsible for the year-end audit and annual statutory accounts
- Responsible for taxation, payroll and insurance.
- Review the GL and bank reconciliations
- Pricing, KPI's and business case review
- Cash-flow management and monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with the Regional MD - providing analysis and strategic reviews to improve both profitability and productivity.
- Commercial insight - working with the sales and marketing team, looking at cost-saving and process improvements.
- Transformation and change experience, ideally systems and processes.
- Large team management, development and training.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven Financial Candidate, have managed large teams and enjoy finance and change. The successful candidate will be a strong technical candidate but enjoy the commercial elements of business and love business partnering with senior management.
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent role, based in Crawley and leading a team of around 10-12 people. The salary on offer is very competitive and benefits include, car allowance, pensions and holidays.