- Complete Audits across Europe 20-30% of the time
- Develop your Audit knowledge in warm, collaborative team
About Our Client
One of the worlds largest manufacturers of glass and glazing products, operating in over 100 countries, with a brilliant collaborative team.
Lead auditor or team member on risk based and J-SOX audit assignments, including planning, testing, control evaluation, root cause analysis, reporting and follow-up of agreed audit actions, as directed by the Audit Manager.
Effectively communicating audit findings and recommendations to management, both orally and in written reports
Participate in fraud / ad-hoc investigations and other special projects
Develop and improve GIA processes, as part of audit transformation initiative
Collaborate with business management in a proactive and pragmatic manner, to develop the controls environment and enhance process effectiveness
Adherence to the Group Code of Ethics and its values and principles
The Successful Applicant
Internal or external audit experience (this role would ideally suit someone with 3-5 years' experience).
BSc /BA degree preferably in Finance or Accounting.
Excellent team working abilities, including alongside team members from other regions.
Ability to work flexibly & independently with minimal supervision. Work location is currently a mix between home and office (Lathom) based . Once the COVID-19 situation allows, travel of 20-30% is expected, mainly to Europe and the willingness and ability to travel is a necessity.
Ability to work in a diligent and proactive manner, while showing enthusiasm and initiative.
Effective facilitation, oral and written communication skills when dealing with individuals at all levels of the Group.
Excellent analytical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office, for use in both financial/non-financial areas.
A desire to further develop your career, either within GIA or the wider business.
What's on Offer
Working hours are 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Salary - circa £42,000 dependant on experience
* 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
* Holiday Purchase Scheme (purchase up to 5 additional days per year)
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Car Subsidy Allowance - £870 p.a. when the individual enters into a finance agreement to purchase a car
* Management Bonus Scheme - pays up to 20% of basic salary, based on business targets and not guaranteed
* Overseas bonus for days away - average approx £1,000 - £2,000 per annum
* Group Personal Pension Plan - a defined contribution scheme with Aviva with up to 8% employer contribution
* Free car park
* Canteen facilities on site