European Sales Manager
Great European sales role within the Automotive sector.
Fantastic opportunity to grow a market selling a leading products.
About Our Client
Great well established successful company that has grown its OE sales in the UK. It now wants to achieve the same results in Europe whilst continuing to grow in the UK.
The European Sales Manager will:
- Lead the commercial activity within the export business unit in line with the agreed sales strategy.
- Establish a relationship with the targeted distributors and OEMs
- Manage the European OEM sales in accordance with company budget and sales plan.
- Effectively performance manage a team that is set to expand as business levels warrant it.
- Work closely with the marketing team and Directors to exploit opportunities.
- Ensure that the level of customer satisfaction is at a high level.
- Process customer's enquiries and orders in accordance with the company's business system.
- Provide sound technical and styling advice to customers.
- Take an active role in resolving customer's queries and complaints in line with company policy. At all times maintaining the company's ethos on customer satisfaction, without allowing the customers to take undue advantage.
- Take a proactive role in gathering market intelligence and reporting this information to management.
- Uphold the company's core values
The Successful Applicant
The European Sales Manager will have:
- Track record of growing and developing sales into Europe from a UK operation
- Understanding and experience of different cultures and overcoming barriers to entry
- Ideally a background knowledge of the automotive sector, and specifically the 4x4 / utility vehicle segment.
- Experience in a Territorial/Area management role
- Commercially minded
- Proven record of people management and personnel development
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Results driven
- Ability to think and work in a strategic way
- At ease working within process guidelines
- Strong communicator
- A committed work ethic
- High levels of professionalism
- Willingness to travel
- Microsoft proficient
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package on offer + benefits