European Supply Planner - Global Food FMCG business
Global business that offers long term growth opportunities
Excellent culture & flexible working
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest FMCG businesses in its product category globally and a clear market leader in the UK & Ireland. Extremely well regarded by its peers and community for their outstanding sustainability agenda across the UK and globally. They genuinely care about their employees and looking for the best supply planners in the market to develop a long career with their business.
This is great role for an experienced Supply Chain professional eager to take on more responsibility, ensuring supply and availability of branded products across the UK and Ireland market so that demand is met in full at the best possible freshness.
- Work with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure stock is positioned appropriately across the network
- Effectively manage the balance between maximizing picking availability and warehouse capacity constraints
- Ensure the timely communication of priorities, issues and criticalities to all relevant stakeholders.
- Accountable for the for the integrity of supply planning data within SAP APO
- Producing monthly and weekly performance reports covering the end to end supply chain.
- Proactively work collaboratively with colleagues in demand planning and the group's central planning function in Luxembourg to ensure supply plans deliver optimal availability and freshness for your inventory
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- 3 years of experience in FMCG Supply Chain - previous experience in Planning roles
- Excellent Excel skills and SAP/APO knowledge.
- Project and change management experience, would be a plus.
- Good level of experience working with complex, multi-tier planning and MRP systems ideally in an FMCG or Retail environment
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- £38,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Flexi working
- Global FMCG business
- Market Leader