- An opportunity to work on large national events
- An opportunity to join a high profile regulator
About Our Client
A high profile, well-known regulator based in London.
- Deliver the organisations Events and Engagement strategy ensuring that it is fit for purpose and engages our key audiences in a deep and measurable way.
- Manage a programme of speaker engagement, triage and process requests and ensure the right people are addressing the right audiences. Monitor and evaluate the success of each opportunity and build a programme of activity based on that information.
- Liaise with the External Relations and Digital Communications teams to maximise engagement during and after each event or speaker opportunity.
- Deliver the organisations Annual Public Meeting and other events.
- Build effective relationships across the organisation acting as a champion for external engagement. Be a visible advocate for the companies engagement strategy, educating colleagues on the value of external events and engagement.
- Link effectively with key personnel in the companies wider directorates to identify and train potential spokespeople and subject matter experts to address key audiences.
- Organise and deliver high-profile events and other engagement activities that engage audiences both externally and internally.
- Ensure events and other engagement opportunities are delivered to the highest professional standards and both on time and on budget using a mix of live and virtual channels.
- Understand and be able to deal directly with senior staff including the Chair and Chief Executive.
- Use audience research data to evaluate the success of our engagement activity and report to senior management.
- Work in a busy team in a fast-paced environment but also have the confidence and skills to operate on your own, influencing and upskilling colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of planning and delivering complex events, speaker opportunities, webinars and other engagement opportunities.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills and the proven ability to build trust quickly; particularly building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of negotiating with third-party suppliers to get maximum value for money.
- Experience of working in a busy team in a fast-paced environment to deliver consistently high-quality outputs.
- Understanding of the best way to engage audiences and use creative ideas to drive up engagement.
- Experience of using evaluation products to analyse the impact of your work and act on the results.
- A demonstrable understanding of what makes a successful event.
- The ability to create and deliver engaging events both live and virtually.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and learn from performance data and evaluation.
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity paying £33,000 - £35,000 including ILW based in London. Flexible working available.