- Lincolnshire based - some remote working
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisatoin
About Our Client
The post holder is an integral team member of the Events Team, they provide vital support and contribute to the efficient running of event activity at the University by:
- Setting up, and running, efficient and proactive administrative support for the team, including maintaining accurate records of the team finances, resources and diary management.
- Data inputting and cleansing of the University's VIP database, The Raiser's Edge.
- Supporting the planning and administration of University profile raising events, including the graduation ceremonies.
- Taking responsibility for organising and managing some small events.
- Support the planning and administration of University recruitment events, such as Open Days and Offer Holder Days.
- Support the planning and administration of University conferences.
- Support the work of the Assistant Director and Events Team in arranging meetings and other activities.
- Representing the University at events when required.
- Oversee the administration, distribution and housekeeping of the university central memorabilia range.
- Administer the use of atrium and outdoor spaces across campus
- Provide a professional and friendly first point of contact and administrative function for the Events Team, ensuring that all visitors are appropriately greeted and actively looked after, whether in person or by phone or email. Ensure all enquirers by post, telephone or email have all their queries dealt with swiftly, accurately and politely
- Provide administrative support for the Events Team - this will include providing detailed responses for all enquiries, involving collating advice from across the University to ensure that detailed and knowledgeable, accurate, relevant information is provided so enquires are dealt with and not passed on.
- The post holder will be responsible for the events database. This will include data inputting and data cleansing. They will proactively maintain and update the database. Run database queries that will enable the production of mass mailings and VIP invitations.
- Ensure the events listings and calendar are maintained and accurate with all relevant information. Ensure that the website and internal communications are kept up-to-date with relevant events activities listings. This will include deleting out-of-date events and working closely with the web and social media teams.
- Work with the team to create and produce internal marketing materials for all events lead or supported by the Events Team and ensure that they are displayed prominently in all University buildings and facilities prior to the event and removed immediately following the event. Assist with the creation and production of marketing materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of event planning and administration
- Experience of providing high standard of customer service
What's on Offer
Salary from £20,130pa
Remote working initially, with requirement to be on campus thereafter