Opportunity to make a diference within a growing Marketing Team
Be a part of a National Law firm!
About Our Client
A national professional services Law Firm
- Supporting the wider Marketing team with events design, planning and new event idea generation including new proposals.
- Work with Group Business Development on group marketing and the Head of Marketing and Group Marketing Director on regional activities to design the best possible events activities in terms of communication, logistics and the wider event experience.
- Development and delivery of all event support materials including event invitations, events packs and all associated material, ensuring they bring the brand to life.
- Support the events ROI reporting process, working closely with the Group Business Development team to ensure we effectively capture on key metrics to measure and track the effectiveness of our events.
- Support Head of Marketing and Marketing Director in designing and running Group-wide high value hospitality events programme for key clients.
- Booking event venues and liaison with venue event teams and internal Client Services team.
- Support key events on-site ensuring that all events run smoothly working with local fee earners and Marketing representative(s).
- Own and co-ordinate the supply of events merchandise and marketing materials such as printed collateral, gifts, stands and other support materials.
- Own the post events analysis process for the events you are responsible for including feedback capture and evaluation of ROI.
- Assisting with the management of event budgets.
- Managing the events calendar.
- To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent organisation/time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* The ability to be both a creative writer and thinker
* Experience managing third party agencies
* Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
* Can do attitude, able to work off own initiative and the ability to motivate others
* Commercial awareness, preferably within the professional/financial services sector
* Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel to develop documents and presentations for internal and external audiences
* Practical and technical knowledge of applying brand guidelines to materials and campaigns
* Events management and hospitality management experience
What's on Offer
A competitive package