Join a growing business
Work with autonomy
About Our Client
A growing data and intelligence provider within the technology sector.
The Events Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a targeted events programme.
- Delivering top tier, C-Suite events.
- Oversee events ranging from Black Tie Galas through to large conferences and private dining.
- Ensure delegate attendance at events inline with targets.
- Ensure events stick to budget.
- Manage the venue and supplier relationships.
- Manage sponsors, guests, speakers and everyone in between.
- Work with the broader marketing team to build awareness of events and drive attendance.
- Post event analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The Events Manager will be experienced in:
- Managing venue relationships.
- Managing high-profile speakers and c-suite contacts.
- Online and offline events.
- Adapting to changing situations.
- A leadership mentality with the ability to work with autonomy.
- Extremely competent verbal and written skills.
- A track record in the commercial delivery of events.
What's on Offer
A competitive package for an Events Manager with a great office location in Reading and a chance to increase exposure to the IT sector.