*Exclusive* HR Advisor
Fantastic opportunity to champion a generalist Advisory role
Some travel required
About Our Client
My client are a business located in the BR postcode.
- Support HR management with employee life-cycle such as recruitment, ER, change management, policies and procedures and assisting with projects when required
- Be pragmatic and commercial in your approach to advise the managers on employment matters to ensure effective management of staff
- Act as the first point of contact for all ER matters such as investigations, grievances, discplinaries, absence management, performance management etc.
- Keep up-to-date with employment law changes and filter these throughout the HR function, driving best practice and making sure the department is compliant.
- Work alongside the Head of Department to develop the resourcing and recruitment strategy
- Manage the PSA, negotiating terms and managing relationships.
- Use job boards to advertise roles
- Support junior employees in the business
- Ensure the HR system is maintained
Some travel is included in this role to other sites.
The Successful Applicant
- You will ideally have CIPD Level 5 qualification or proven practical experience managing ER cases and TUPE processes
- You will ideally have experience managing difficult discussions
- You will be able to take full ownership of your remit, working autonomously and within the team to drive best practice
- You will be an effective communicator and able to manage your time well
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits