- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Leading in Training, Development, and Progression
About Our Client
We are a people business. That is why we put our people at the heart of everything we do. Our continued success means we are now recruiting for our Page Executive team for the North with flexible working from our Manchester or Leeds offices. It is an excellent opportunity to join our forward-thinking, innovative, and inclusive business to take personal ownership of a sector to develop your knowledge, expertise and earnings in a business that values your career based on merit.
As an established Executive Search recruiter, or someone operating in senior appointments, you will work with us to:
- Proactively build existing and new client relationships at a senior level through business development, pitch meetings, and through our colleague networks, business events, and market insights.
- Assess, advise and sell clients the most appropriate recruitment solution.
Personally manage and deliver all assignments won to completion and beyond in a professional and client-centric manner.
- Develop a personal profile as a trusted and respected expert that supports Page Executive as being a client focused business.
- Build a network of clients and candidates that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Identify and deliver compelling events for clients and candidates.
- Contribute to the wider Page Executive business.
The Successful Applicant
At Page Executive, we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight into our business, generating creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn't otherwise be possible. Our inclusive culture creates opportunities for everyone. We recognise and appreciate that every individual is different, and we want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work.You will have a successful recruitment track record and enjoy working in a grown-up, collaborative and autonomous environment to develop your profile and generate your own work. You will be self-motivated, take pride in your work and be passionate about delivering assignments with high levels of client and candidate service. You will have the confidence, capability and effective communication skills to work with business leaders and candidates from PLC and SME organisations. You will also want to enjoy yourself and have fun at work.
What's on Offer
Page Executive is a boutique-quality executive recruitment business within an international group.Page Executive, the executive recruitment division of PageGroup, provides a range of search, selection, and talent management solutions for organisations needing to recruit permanent or interim executives. We are recognised for our powerful in-house research function, the speed and flexibility of our response and our high success rates in finding suitably qualified employees and interim staff. Organisations the world over call on Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive maintains a strong track record of recruitment at senior management, executive and leadership levels. Globally, we have more than 180 dedicated senior recruitment consultants.