Experienced Recruiter at the PageGroup - Homeworking
Homeworking, results driven sales role
FTSE 250 recruitment business with flexible working atmosphere
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Our Aberdeen business has a firmly established and extremely successful team of three individuals all working remotely covering a wide geographical area including Inverness and Dundee. The success of the team in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
We are currently seeking an experienced Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue to develop their career within a leading organisation whilst having the flexibility and autonomy that home working provides.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant with an existing client portfolio you will continue to build your network with the support of your team and the wider Page business.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism developing your expertise in the market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious recruiters with experience of working within a 360 role within the Engineering and Manufacturing field with demonstrated examples of accomplishment.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours
What's on Offer
This is a fully home based role and you will meet with your team members fortnightly. Part time working will also be considered. We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your career.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs