To work for a global workspace solutions innovation company
To work for a Company that creates unique environments where people converge
About Our Client
A work space innovation company that rethinks work spaces on behalf of its clients injecting flexibility, reducing cost and driving enterprise performance. Locating and placing more than 7,000 companies a year in flexible work spaces such as serviced, managed or co-working offices making them the market leader in flexible work space solutions.
- To support the Facilities Manager in both hard and soft services delivery on site including managing outsourced service providers.
- To deal with facilities requests, with the ability to prioritise both planned, preventative and reactive maintenance and ensure the smooth operation of the building and its services.
- To conduct regular building walk rounds and audits, identifying any areas that require maintenance or repair and liaise with the Facilities Manager to arrange to have the works completed following the process from obtaining quotes to raising Purchase Orders and arranging for the works to be completed ensuring that all relevant PTW and RAMS are in place.
- Be responsible for carrying out the weekly fire alarm test ensuring that all records are kept up to date
- To support the Facilities Manager and client to ensure that all H&S requirements are met and carried out in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with statutory and company processes.
- To maintain a good relationship with the building Landlord as necessary and be responsible for procurement of small items / services
- Build and maintain relationships with the client on site.
- Support the Facilities Manager ensuring that the site is staffed in all areas (soft services) audits and daily checks are carried out and that the site runs smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place.
- To ensure that all H&S related documentation is up to date.
- To ensure that all maintenance records are up to date
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 1 - 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of H&S in the work place
- As a direct point of contact with the client you should be able to build and maintain relationships, acting in a pro-active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet.
- Be outgoing and personable and be confident with administration tasks and have experience in Microsoft Office packages.
- A proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Be flexible as limited out of hours working may be required.
- Ideally be IOSH qualified.
What's on Offer
fun and dynamic place to work where staff are encouraged to think for themselves and are rewarded for contributing to success.
We want to attract and develop the best people - resourceful, committed individuals with relevant experience and a client-centric mindset.
Market salaries paid and the right person will be offered a package according to their experience.
9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Fridays.