Facilities Manager - Client Side
Opportunity to work for an International manufacturing company.
Must have experience leading an Office or Facilities Management section.
About Our Client
My client is a international manufacturing company that operates across Asia, America and Europe. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for all sites across the UK.
- To be responsible for property management across all UK sites including contract negotiations and rent reviews.
- Responsible for UK security; including provision and monitoring of entry systems.
- Working with the European team to manage the availability of laptops for all staff with replacement and disposal as required.
- Responsible for car fleet management across the UK. Develops and monitors the budget and manages the service provider to ensure lease purchasing meets business needs. Continually reviewing cost / supplier efficiency.
- Monitors fuel usage for the car fleet, developing proposals to optimise fuel usage and managing incidents as and when they arise.
- Responsible for selecting and managing cleaning contractor for all UK sites.
- Responsible for selecting supplier for mobile communications equipment. Managing the contract and negotiating pricing to ensure cost efficiency and quality equipment provision.
- Responsible for managing the Company insurance policies and working with insurance brokers to ensure cost control.
- Responsible for selecting and managing the supplier for the outsourced reception; and for ensuring optimum coverage of reception desk. Liaising with third party supplier to ensure reception staff work in accordance with the SLA.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant experience leading an Office or Facilities Management section.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing suppliers and negotiating and reviewing contracts.
- Experience in business report writing.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary on offer.
Opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing company.