Facilities Manager - Corporate Office
Opportunity to work for a global construction and support service company
Total responsbiltiy of three corporate sites
About Our Client
Our client is a global construction and support service company, specialising in providing facilities management service. They are currently seeking an experienced facilities manager to oversee 3 client sites in Hertfordshire.
- Direct and organise the facilities team and the delivery of FM services.
- Build effective working relationships with client management teams.
- Managing contracts from a company perspective to achieve best value solutions and cost savings.
- Performance management - oversee the performance of all work in progress and completed works in line with PPM programmes and Forward Maintenance Programme.
- Assist in the collation of Key Performance Indicators relating to the site.
- Support the continuous improvement programme and provide solutions.
- Develop and monitor service delivery through agreed SLA and KIPs.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and advisers.
- Keep up to date with current HSE legislation, allocating HSE responsibility and accountability.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years+ Facilities management experience.
- Essential - clean driving licence and personal car.
- Previous experience or knowledge of BC and DR.
- Contract and performance management experience.
- Experience managing a large multi-disciplined workforce
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Corporate background.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits