- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading logistics company
- Excellent salary + benefits
About Our Client
A leading logistics company are looking to appoint a Facilities Manager to join their new Midlands based distribution centre. You will be responsible for site maintenance / compliance, working with direct employees and managing external contractors on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the sites are legally and regulatory compliant, areas included but are not limited to, Fire systems, Legionella prevention, LOLER, PUWER, Electrical safety, Workplace regulations, Environmental protection and SEMA racking.
- Manage both internal staff & external contractors on site
- Ensure that all servicing and repairs are carried out in a safe and legal manner.
- Give direction on performing of technical tasks.
- Assist and give direction on diagnosis of problems, replace or repair of parts, test and make adjustments or recommend subcontractors to address such problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Facilities Management ideally within a warehouse / distribution centre
- Education: A BIFM level 3 or higher, or willingness and flexibility to study for it.
- Experience managing hard FM / maintenance contractors
- Health & Safety qualification IOSH / NEBOSH certificates
- Skills: Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Strong negotiation skills are essential.
- Computer: MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email. Able to read AutoCAD or similar drawings.
What's on Offer
- £45,000 Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working