Facilities Manager- Prestigious Law firm
opportunity to join a progressive, modern and commercially oriented law firm
opportunity to use your expertise and specialist knowledge across the firm
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected law firm, focused on contributing to a positive work-life and providing top quality service.
Premises & Facilities Manager to perform the following:
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and advisers.
- Direct and organise the facilities team.
- Ensure premises are provided with responsive and suitable facilities management on a daily basis.
- Develop and implement new ideas to improve the quality of service delivery standards.
- Acquire knowledge of the relevant legislation application to global office premises.
- Carryout annual budgets and exercise proper financial control in the management of these budgets.
- Implement appropriate procedures to guarantee the buildings are compliant with all statutory legislation
- Develop a recycling and waste management scheme.
- Organise the provision of hospitality facilities and front of house services.
- Manage and develop electrical and mechanical services and associated installations to ensure compliance with current legislation and undertake inspection, statutory testing and record-keeping.
The Successful Applicant
ThE Facilities Manager will be successful if they have the following:
- Previous facilities management experience.
- Knowledge of business continuity and Disaster recovery processes.
- Experience of maintaining M&E.
- IOSH or NEBOSH Certificate would be desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
The Facilities Manager will benefit from a competitive salary and additional benefits.