Facilities Manager - Professional Services
Opportunity to work on a large multi storey building
FM lead for a global professional service company
About Our Client
Our client is an international professional service company. They are currently seeking an experienced facilities manager to oversee their contract with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the world. The ideal candidate would have extensive facilities management experience working for a service provider in a corporate field
- Point of contact for facilities enquiry
- Direct and organise the facilities team and the delivery of FM services.
- Build effective working relationships with client management teams.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders across all divisions.
- Team management - managing and coaching team members.
- Contract management - responsible for managing all contracts in a professional manner, finding the best value solutions and cost savings.
- Performance management - oversee the performance of all work in progress and completed works in line with PPM programmes and Forward Maintenance Programme.
- Assist in the collation of Key Performance Indicators relating to the site.
- Develop a property risk management program.
- Suggest continuous improvement practice, provide solutions and implement best practice solutions.
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovering plans.
- Develop and monitor service delivery through agreed SLA and KPIs.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and advisers.
- Responsible for ensuring that health and safety practices are complied with and Keep up to date with current HSE legislation.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years+ Facilities management experience.
- Budget management skills.
- Corporate background experience - such as legal, banking, financial service.
- Experience working for a service provider.
- Finance management experience.
- Contract and performance management experience.
- Experience managing a large site.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + additional benefits