- Soft Services Manager to work in a fast paced retail environment
- Excellent salary + benefits
About Our Client
A leading FM Service Provider are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to work within a large retail environment in the South West.
Reporting directly to the property management company, you will be responsible for Facilities Management (soft services) for a shopping centre based in Bristol overseeing, cleaning / housekeeping, security/CCTV, grounds, reception etc.
- Total responsibility for facilities management services within the agreed annual budget
- Managing, training, mentoring, and implementation of HR policies to achieve the best the on-site facilities services team
- Monitoring of subcontractor's SLAs and KPIs
- Review facilities supplier contract agreements and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensure Compliance, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation for the site.
- Regular facilities update meetings with both client and site-based staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a Facilities Management role (within retail would be beneficial)
- Experience managing both hard & soft services (maintenance, security, cleaning, reception etc)
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc)
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Must have a smart professional appearance
- Experience managing budgets
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality service delivery and their impact on this
What's on Offer
- £50,000 - 55,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- BUPA medical insurance
- life assurance 4x salary
- Pension contribution
- Access to retail discounts
- 40 hours per week - Mon - Fri 9am-5pm