Hard & Soft Services, Office Management and Health & Safety
Expereince in the Property Sector.
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnered with one of our large clients to help find the most relevant Facilities Manager for this role.
The Facilities Manager will deliver the FM function across the company.
To promote a safety culture and ensure the Hard & Soft Services Team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health, Safety & Environmental procedures.
To ensure the delivery and quality of the Facilities Services operation, reactive maintenance, and business support.
You will be responsible for the management, control & governance of any third party suppliers or contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- An enthusiastic individual with a drive & passion for leading in an Hard Services environment
- An outstanding communicator, able to liaise confidently with colleagues & clients and lead, engage & develop team members
- Knowledge & experience of developing and implementing results orientated Hard Services strategies
- Knowledge & experience of delivering year on year improvements in service delivery
- Experienced in the management of CAFM systems
- Financially astute and experienced in managing budgets
- BIFM / IWFM
- HNC/HND in Mech Eng
- 5 yrs + experience in Facilities Management
- Strong manager of staff
- Strong manager of key stake holders
What's on Offer
£30,000 + package