Start up business looking for a factory manager to join the business and grow
Exciting new product range entering the market
About Our Client
The Feel Good Pharmacy are on a mission to free people from their skin worries, allowing them to give their best selves to the day ahead. They manufacture and dispatch bespoke pharmaceutical & cosmetic products. Having recently built a state-of-the-art facility in Acton, they are now rapidly growing their operation and hiring up to 100 professionals across a wide range of job families, looking for top talent to help grow their business.
You will take fully responsibility for every aspect of running the facility from: health and
safety, hiring of staff, KPI's & collaborative working culture.
● Responsible for hiring of key personnel, mentoring to ensure correct culture is
embedded throughout the facility.
● Setup and manage hiring of temporary / permanent staff for all factory jobs
● We are building a world class facility with live data of every action in the
facility. You are responsible for taking this data and recommending the KPI's
to ensure a world class performance.
● Building daily team reports and feedback to motivate, organise and encourage
the team to ensure productivity targets are met.
● Having a hands on approach to all aspects of the operation within the facility
● A full understanding of every detail of how the facility works within a few
weeks will be key to ensuring correct processes are put in place throughout
● Ability to labour plan to meet marketing activities and extreme growth.
● Maintain best operational processes through management and creation of the
SOP's, SSOW's and RA's.
● Drive and improve multi skilling within the team through staff performance and
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have managed a production/factory setting before and be a pro-active communicator. You must have experience of working in small batch runs as the product will be bespoke so this is a must have.
What's on Offer
Good salary and stock options.