Family Solicitor/Associate - mid level Birmingham firm
We are working with a Birmingham law firm who are looking to grow their team
Private family matters
About Our Client
A Legal 500 rated mid level Birmingham law firm.
This is an opportunity to join a Family team working alongside a team of Partners and other mid level and junior fee earners.
The position is in Birmingham city centre and you will be part of a small team working on an existing caseload of private family matters. The team is particularly interested in candidates who have experience in ancillary relief and finance matters.
The team has a strong private client and family offering and can promise a busy caseload from day one.
What the firm can offer you:
- Excellent quality private Family work
- Working autonomously and part of an established Family team
- Chance to supervise juniors if that is of interest
- A structured progression plan
- Genuine work/life balance and a friendly culture - this could be a good opportunity for somebody at a national practice looking to move away from a big firm
- Good IT infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
You will at least 3 years' Family experience and will have experience advising on private matters including some exposure to ancillary relief and finance matters. Our client will consider candidates with a range of PQE including fee earners who are not qualified solicitors but have perhaps gone down the Legal Executive route.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits and a busy caseload.