Field Applications Engineer
Want to work for a global, market leading, AV Manufacturer?
Do you have a strong, technical Field Applications Engineer background?
About Our Client
Christie are a global visual, audio and collaboration solutions company offering full solutions for business and entertainment industries. Globally, Christie employs over 1,300 people and has installed over 100,000 projectors worldwide.
Christie is credited with introducing digital projection technologies that set the stage for the modern movie theatre. Its commitment to the film industry is seen through innovative projection and audio solutions including premium, 4K high-resolution projectors, immersive audio and the introduction of RGB laser projection.
With a track record of pushing technological boundaries by developing disruptive products and solutions, Christie continues to grow as an end-to-end digital display solution company - offering the hardware, software and professional services to inspire their customers.
The primary responsibilities for the Field Applications Engineer are:-
- To provide Technical support to the EMEA sales team, partners and end users at demonstrations, exhibitions, by telephone, in the lab and when necessary, for on-site project management, installation and servicing of product throughout EMEA.
- Resolve pre and post sales technical issues as quickly as possible, implement interim solutions if necessary, then escalate for resolution.
- Demonstrate the Christie range of products, ensuring performance is optimised, USPs are identified and that the product operates correctly within the customer environment.
- Assisting in the preparation of technical documentation, reports and training material.
- Gathering feedback and information from customers on issues, concerns and competitor's systems and sharing this with various internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Field Applications Engineer will:-
- Ideally have a background in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering.
- Preferably has a background in working within the AV/Cinema Industry.
- Has some understanding of LCD/CRT/DMD projectors
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a proven track record working on multiple projects/implementations.
- Be able to travel frequently and to be based from the head office in Wokingham.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to work for an established brand within the industry, who have a global presence and innovative portfolio catering for a number of industries!
You will also be provided with first class training, a competitive salary/package with a platform to progress your career further!