Field based Installation Engineer
Experience with a similar installation engineering role
Training provided for a proactive person who can travel / flexible
About Our Client
- Ensure compliance with clients Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Installation of clients Engineering equipment on customer sites.
- Ensuring that the quality of the installation is appropriate to the expected lifespan of the installation.
- To commission the equipment on site to the agreed specification.
- To take remedial action where the equipment does not meet agreed specifications either on his/her own initiative or when required to by a clients Engineering Division Manager.
- Installation within the required timescales for that project
- Compliance with all Company policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
- To advise the Engineering Manager or Deputy of technical problems encountered and suggest improvements in any area.
- Additional duties may include; performing equipment maintenance & repairs
- To maintain the correct level of relevant knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with a similar installation engineering role.
- Proactive, Flexible and a Self-motivated
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and also work alone when required.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to effectively manage timesheets, expenses, company vehicle, etc.
- Able to use various IT software packages.
- A good attitude towards health and safety.
- 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
What's on Offer
Basic salary 32-35K + van + expenses + bonus