Field Marketing Manager
Fully integrated marketing across on and offline channels
Work closely with sales to drive lead generation
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading IT / Business Services organisation developing a platform for employee understanding and development, working with global blue chip companies through to SME's. They have a strong commercial focus in the marketing function as they continue their drive for growth and take a further lead in market share. The Field Marketing Manager will be based at the head office near Maidenhead joining an established marketing function and inspiring leadership team.
The Field Marketing Manager will drive lead generation through fully integrated marketing campaigns, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns
- Partner with sales ti implement key targeted campaigns including a Strong event program
- Management of events including webinars and trade shows
- Market insight and analysis to drive targeted campaigns and highlight market potential
- Work with the digital and content team to drive omnichannel activity
- Management of collateral and tool kit production
- Be a salesforce.com evangelist promoting benefits to sales teams
- External agency management
- Drive automation campaigns
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Field Marketing Manager you will have a track record across the full marketing mix, you will have worked closely with a sales force and experience using CRM and automation programmes. You will be a confident communicator and have excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus benefits.