Field Sales Executive
Do you have a passion for Golf and have a successful sales career?
Want to work for a market leading brand within the industry?
About Our Client
Foresight Sports Europe is the exclusive distributor and support centre for Foresight Sports golf technology across the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Their core products include the industry-leading Quad Launch Monitor, GC2+HMT ball and club analysis systems, and FSX simulation and data analysis software.
Alongside their core products they are also Europe's leading custom swing studio and full immersion golf simulator designers and installers, and suppliers of the latest gaming and analysis technology to the driving range sector.
Based outside Guildford, Foresight Sports Europe is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the golf industry today. Their core customers include golf professionals, golf clubs, retailers, tour players, club makers and fitters, club manufacturers, resorts, hotels, indoor golf centres, and private clients.
We are seeking a focused and proven Field Sales Executive to join the expanding sales team to grow and manage key markets in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and other German-speaking areas. As such, excellent spoken and written German is essential, as is a passion for, and knowledge of, the game of golf!
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be creating and delivering new business opportunities from all areas of the golf industry within the DACH countries. We need "feet on the ground" to grow these markets, so regular and frequent travel will be a large part of your schedule.
There are also opportunities to join the UK and Ireland Sales team- so if you don't speak German, and tick the other boxes, then still get in touch!
This is very much a hands on role, with the right person eager to immerse themselves in growing their territory through:
- arranging and carrying out demonstrations and meetings at potential customer locations
- building a network of ambassador sites
- account managing existing customers
- presenting to regional and national PGA members
- targeting and selling to key groups, accounts, and organisations
- promptly handling incoming enquiries
- professionally building their name and the Foresight brand within the German, Austrian and Swiss golf industries (or UK/I)
When not on the road you will based from the Guildford head office working alongside the rest of the sales team, closing out business, following up to your sales database, liaising with our Marketing team to ensure the right support and PR is provided for your markets, and strategising the next steps to further grow your numbers!
There will also be a requirement to attend various national and international trade shows and other sales forums throughout the year.
Core duties therefore include:
- New business generation through cold/warm contact with potential customers
- Relationship/Account management of existing customers and installations
- Booking demonstrations and meetings with potential customers
- Attending and undertaking demonstrations/sales meetings across DACH countries
- Growing the network of ambassadors and demonstration locations
- Closing out sales and winning new business
- Handling and following up to incoming sales enquiries
- Order taking and sales support for existing customers
- Assisting with and attending trade shows, demo days, seminars, and user groups
- Working with the Marketing team to produce relevant materials to support sales
- Presenting at PGA and other industry meetings and events
- Producing monthly/quarterly forecasts and analysis vs performance targets
- Providing European sales support, as needed, as part of the EMEA sales team
- Any other additional duties within the sales environment as required
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Field Sales Executive will have:-
- Previous field/new business sales experience
- Proven sales skills, from new business development to closing
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident demonstration/presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of golf, including technical aspects of the game/ball flight etc.
- Ideally able to play golf to a decent standard
- Written/spoken German to a good standard
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Full driving licence
- Ability to travel extensively while building sales in your territories
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary
The Field Sales Executive will have the opportunity to sell a portfolio of market leading products, with the ability to grow and further their career for an organisation who have established themselves as a key provider of technologies within the golf industry!