- Are you a field service engineer with experience fixing white goods?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
About Our Client
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realise our growth strategies.We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from.
You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
- Effectively manage daily workload and carry out scheduled repairs, which will include possible out-of-hours visits to customer's homes both during the week and at weekends
- Successfully diagnose problem and test product
- Support the LGEUK technical helpdesk and LGEUK repair network as required.
- Manage adequate van stock levels to ensure a high first time repair completion rate
- Complete relevant paperwork and accurate document working records
- Support the servicing of advanced Premium products
- Build your LG product knowledge base through continuous learning and training
- Bring the practical skills learned in the market back into the technical support function and to act as repair escalation point for the market
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a formal qualification in engineering and/or servicing
- A minimum of 5 years white goods repair services experience on products such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, ice machines, chillers and heat pump dryers with strong electrical background. Experience on brown goods is a plus
- Current F gas certification is an advantage
- Must have a clean driving license record
- An excellent communicator together with a high level of customer care and service skills
- Self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision and direction with a fully flexible approach to the work
- Familiar with and adopts a high level of health and safety standards
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional organisational skills
- Complete finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
- Able to solve business and customer related issues
Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focused targets and service
What's on Offer
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Company Van