- Join a stable and well established organisation
- Working on interesting product systems
About Our Client
One of the largest manufacturers of gas and flame detection products
- To provide daily service, repair and commissioning labour. Specifically to:
- Plan and undertake routine service calls within defined territory, maximising productive time and service revenue and allowing sufficient time to respond to emergency call outs.
- Support the customer base, outwith normal working hours, through participation in 24-hour call-out rota.
- Ensure the maintenance of an appropriate level of spares, consumables and accessories carried in the company vehicle to support the efficient performance of servicing and repairs.
- Control individual expenses within agreed budget levels and to maintain company assets in line with maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that any test equipment is calibrated and tested at the defined intervals as directed by Milton Keynes.
- Notify the sales department of possible sales opportunities.
- In addition to the above, to be responsible for any other appropriate duties, as instructed by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Provide weekly report to Service Manager with call plans for following week.
- Support head office at Renfrew with quotations, repairs etc. as required
The Successful Applicant
- Tech ONC/HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Servicing. Experience gained working in a similar service engineer role.
- Fault finding skills.
- Scheduling of work diary
- Computer literate.
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and electrical drawings.
- Capable of working at heights and in confined spaces.
- Full Driving Licence.
What's on Offer
£35k basic salary + guaranteed travel time
Company van + tools